Strong Representation After An Auto Accident
After a car accident in which you or a family member was injured, your first priority is naturally the physical well-being of the injured person. That is our concern, too, for our clients who have suffered injuries in crashes on Florida’s streets and highways.
The attorneys and staff at Morgan & White-Davis Attorneys At Law, are devoted to helping our clients after their car, truck and motorcycle accidents. It is to your benefit to contact us sooner rather than later when you have been injured. Initial consultations are free. We are ready to guide you through the challenging process of recovering compensation after a motor vehicle accident.
When we investigate your case, we will be diving deeply into aspects, including:
- The cause of the accident: Accident reconstruction work can give us vital information for constructing a claim on your behalf.
- The extent of the injuries: We will review medical records as we work to document your current medical expenses and prognosis for your future after a head injury, soft tissue injury, fractures, internal bleeding, spinal cord injuries or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- The legal arguments in your favor: We prepare every case as if for trial. Through this approach, many of our clients have obtain substantial settlements without a need to go before a judge.
As we investigate, we will look into factors that may have caused your accident, such as:
- Poor roadway design or defects
- Product liability as the cause of mechanical defects in a car
- Failure to maintain a car, such as tires and brakes, leading to mechanical failure
- Distracted driving while using cellphones or other electronic equipment
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driver error or recklessness such as excessive speed
- Poor weather conditions
Compensation for damages can include replacement of lost wages, loss of future earnings, pain and suffering, mental anguish and property damage. After a fatal accident, next of kin may be eligible for compensation for a funeral and burial, loss of companionship, and pain and suffering.