Paul J. Morgan founded the firm of Paul J. Morgan & Associates, P.A. in 1995, after 14 years of legal experience in Central Florida. Prior to establishing Paul J. Morgan & Associates, P.A., he worked as an attorney for the Orlando firms of Akerman, Senterfitt & Zimmerman, Shuffield, Kiser & Sutcliffe, P.A.
Mr. Morgan is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Workers' Compensation and is licensed to practice law in the states of Florida, Ohio and Texas. He graduated with Honors from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1981. As a specialist in his field, Mr. Morgan is called upon to handle all aspects of a client's case, including trial practice and appellate work statewide. He has successfully litigated claims against all major insurance carriers.
In addition to cases involving work related injuries, Mr. Morgan handles discrimination and disability. He has received special recognition in both Orange County, Florida and Texas for "Pro Bono" legal service to the community.
Mr. Morgan is a member of the Florida Bar, Florida and American Academy of Trial Lawyers and Who's Who in American Law.
Paul and his family reside in Winter Park.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 1981
- Honors: With Honors
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Paul J. Morgan & Associates, P.A., Founder, 1995
- Akerman, Senterfitt & Zimmerman, Shuffield, Kiser & Sutcliffe, P.A., Attorney
- Florida Bar, Member
- Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified, Florida Bar in Workers' Compensation
Current Employment Position
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Real Estate
- Florida, 1982
- Ohio, 1981
- Texas, 1994
- Who's Who in American Law